Athea Davis, M.Ed., CP, E-RYT-500, RCYT, is an author, health & wellness educator, youth mentor, and owner of Sol Sense Yoga®. She writes, lectures, and consults youth, families, educators, and businesses on topics such as mindfulness, meditation, health and wellness, classroom management, family/conscious parenting, and a variety of social and emotional learning topics. Athea has a multi-faceted background of corporate and public law experience with health and wellness education. She brings an innovative and unique approach to the education/health and wellness sectors. She is committed to increasing social and emotional performance for youth, parents, and educators. In her spare time, Athea takes adventures of all kinds, relishing her most favorite adventures with her family. They love to create and spread the “Awesomesauce!” in each breath, step, and light & love dab along the way.
Check out Athea’s educational promotional video –
Classroom Management Made Easy: Mindfulness Education and Training for Educators, Parents, and Students
You can also watch Athea’s oldie, but goodie video on why she teaches yoga by clicking here => Why I Teach Yoga
Sol Sense Yoga’s Mission
To help people live the happiest, healthiest, and most productive life possible.
“Peace of mind produces the right values, right values produce right thoughts. Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all.” – Robert Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- Master’s in Education, Educational Policy and Leadership, University of Texas Arlington
- Certified Health and Wellness Educator
- Bachelor of Arts (history/women’s studies), University of Houston (Summa Cum Laude/Top Graduate in Department)
- South Texas College of Law (completed 1st year of law school) – Withdrawal Without Academic Prejudice
- Rice University, Post-Baccalaureate Paralegal Certificate
- Certified Paralegal, National Association of Legal Assistants
Sol Sense Yoga’s Vision
Empowering people, Enlivening our world.